We are hiring WordPress Theme Developer to build our premium WordPress theme, As our products are growing, we are seeking for new team members to join our company. Please send us your previously developed WordPress themes for reference.
- University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in WordPress Theme Development
- Expert-level knowledge in WordPress theme and plugin development
- Experience in Front end development HTML5, CSS, SASS
- Experience using front-end frameworks (Bootstrap) and an understanding of responsive design.
- Ability to monitor a website’s performance and identify and troubleshoot technical problems
- Understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design patterns
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Attention to detail and an eye for UI / UX concepts and designs
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience using PHP, MySQL, Apache
- SEO best practices and good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Ability to test and debug your own code in multiple browsers, devices
- Ability to take design files and convert to HTML / CSS
- Understanding of coding best practices ensuring all code is lean, bug-free, and semantically correct including compliance with WCAG 2.0 AA and AAA where possible and W3C validation.
- Experts in installation and configuration of WordPress
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
Submit a cover letter along with your recently updated resume via email to “[email protected]” with “Application for WordPress Theme Developer” in the subject line.