Web hosting is a service that individuals and businesses use..
JOIN OUR TEAM
Laravel Developer (Opening: 1 position)
Webtech Nepal is a professional web design and development company in Nepal that providing professional and affordable web sites. We are looking for an experienced Laravel PHP developer to join our tech team.
If you have excellent coding skills and a passion for developing cleanly written Laravel applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Laravel Developer, you’ll work closely with our development team and project manager.
- University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in WordPress Theme Development
- You would supplement our team, helping us improve our existing products, and develop new projects
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy but relaxed environment who is versatile and flexible with a ‘can do’ and problem-solving, positive attitude, to work on a variety of exciting client-led and in-house projects
- The right candidate for this position is organized and used to working as part of a team. Your code is clean and follows best practices. Because you never work on a task until you fully understand the goal, it is not uncommon that your suggestions and ideas lead to a better end product
- Primary work will be building an API using Laravel, Lumen micro-framework
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
How to apply for Laravel Developer:
Submit a cover letter along with your recently updated resume via email to “[email protected]” with “Application for Laravel Developer” in the subject line.