SEO Trends to watch out for in 2017 [Infographic]
2017 is now here and a lot of SEO practitioners are getting curious once again for the trend that is bound to shape the SEO landscape not only in 2017 but for the next few years as well.
Keep up with the latest techniques and make sure that your strategy is in line with the ongoing trends in the market. Here are the key takeaways from the infographic below that you should consider if you want to make the most out of your SEO efforts in2017:
- Schema markup will gain more importance.
- Search Engine Results Pages or SERPs will continue to evolve.
- More websites will adopt Google Accelerated Mobile Pages or AMP.
- Content marketers will lean towards “per word value” metric, thus creating denser, more quality content.
- More SEOs will start leveraging the power of Personal Branding to establish more authority and trust among their audience.
- User experience optimization will become a staple in the industry.
- Further proliferation of mobile technology will prompt more people to use voice search.
- Further advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning technology.
Read more at https://goo.gl/UraZu8
December 3, 2016
November 29, 2016
November 10, 2016